The Cleveland Cavaliers are hoping for a successful year of growth in the 2019-20 NBA season.
Expectations for the Cleveland Cavaliers are low. A 19-win season last year led to the franchise officially entering a rebuild. Hopefully, the team has done enough in the offseason to have a more exciting 2019-20 NBA season.
More from Hoops Habit
- Indiana Pacers: Despite hot start, is Nate McMillan on the hot seat?
- Draymond Green basically asked Devin Booker to play for the Warriors on national TV
- Lakers concerns and 3 other notable takeaways from NBA’s bubble restart
- Denver Nuggets: Breaking down one of the best young cores in the NBA
- New Orleans Pelicans: 3 players who have stepped up in the bubble
The Cavaliers have certainly revamped their lineup. In the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs added three promising rookies in Darius Garland, Kevin Porter Jr. and Dylan Winder. Each one of these prospects has the potential to benefit the franchise immediately.
Larry Nance Jr. and Jordan Clarkson will also be looking to continue improving. Clarkson averaged a career-high 16.9 points per game last season while Nance showed great leaps in his playmaking and defensive capabilities.
Last, but not least, Kevin Love will begin the season with a full summer of good health in the books. Traversing through the season without a major injury will be a goal for Love as he looks to prove his status as an NBA All-Star once again.
The Cavaliers aren’t going to be competing for a playoff spot, but they will be an interesting team to watch. Here are five predictions for the Cavaliers.