Following a painful ending to a disappointing season, the Boston Celtics chose to draft 4 rookies with one trait in common … work ethic.
The undertone of the Boston Celtics‘ 2018-19 NBA season is that the team gave up. There was far too many individual agendad instead of a team mentality with everyone pulling in one direction.
More from Hoops Habit
- 7 Players the Miami Heat might replace Herro with by the trade deadline
- Meet Cooper Flagg: The best American prospect since LeBron James
- Are the Miami Heat laying the groundwork for their next super team?
- Sophomore Jump: 5 second-year NBA players bound to breakout
- NBA Trades: The Lakers bolster their frontcourt in this deal with the Pacers
While this may or may not be true, it led to the Celtics drafting four rookies who seem to posses high work ethic with a team-first mentality.
With three of those four picks falling outside of the lottery, fans across the world were curious to see what the newest members of this Celtics team had to offer.
Each of these players had been able to affect games at the collegiate level, they also did enough during team workouts to convince the Celtics to draft them.
Now their first taste of professional basketball is “under their belts” its time to look a little deeper at what they can potentially bring to the table next season.
All stats used within this article are obtained from; Cleaning the glass, Synergy, RealGM and NBA.com.