Is it too early for NBA previews? Of course not! Everybody loves a good prediction — actually, most of you love the bad predictions even more — so who am I to keep you from what you truly desire? We’re going to go through 10 bold predictions for the 2014-15 NBA season and no — I’m not predicting the Los Angeles Lakers to go 82-0 (though we do have a nice Lakers prediction in there).
A couple predictions that missed the cut:
- J.R. Smith will average 20 points per game
- Dante Exum will lead all rookies in points, rebounds and assists
- Ricky Rubio will shoot better than 45 percent for the season
- Andrew Wiggins will find himself out of the rotation by February
- Chris Bosh averages 20-10-4 for the Miami Heat
Let’s get it started with something that’s a bit blasphemous if you’re from the Oklahoma City area.